Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dressers Be Done

Ok, have I bored y'all to tears with these dressers? Mercy!
I'm sure you are thinking: "enough with the dressers and the gray/white combo already? let's move on, lady"

I promise this is the last post. I finally finished up the short dresser that matches this chest of drawers and moved it into my daughter's room. Also,set up her matching nightstand featured in this post. I won't kill you with more words but I am really loving the final product. Just a reminder of the before....

Photobucket

and after.....

Photobucket

across from the dresser is this:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Luuuvin it. One of these days lil mama is gonna have opinions on her bedroom so I'm going to enjoy this while I can! :)

6 comments:

Sueann said...

I love it too!! The gray and white is fabulous!
Well done
Hugs
SueAnn

Cassie Bustamante said...

gorgeous again! i just love french dressers painted.... they are beautiful!

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks for sharing the photos of the dressers and night stand transformations! I think you did a fabulous job on all of them. My "Old White" chalk paint dresser has been "in the works" for weeks so I have enjoyed watching yours get actually done...gives me hope.

Tammy @ Type A said...

gorgeous! love the gray and white combo, i never tire of it!

Karen said...

Beautiful job on both pieces and a gorgeous bedroom.

Decor & Harmony said...

Gray and white is a fabulous combination but only you know when it's time to move on :) My next project is going to grey I can hardly wait to get it started. Looking forwrd to seeing your next stunner of a project.

Post a Comment