Sunday, November 15, 2009

Getting My Project On

Well, here we are...it's been two weeks that I've been very focused on keeping our little family afloat. It's been a full time job taking care of my three and the creative side of my brain is atrophying. It has been dormant for too long. And to make matters worse it is revolting by populating my brain with waaaay too many projects than can be handled in a reasonable span of time.

I took the little lady with me to Lowe's today and I saw it in her for the first time......*crazy eyes*. Yes, little girl, I know. When I go to Lowe's or Michael's or HobLob I get the crazy eyes too. I think she was more impressed with the vastness of space, big and bright lights, and lots of people and things to see. But me, I got the crazy eyes thinking of all the random parts and pieces that could be brought to life in a DIY project.

What do chicken wire, a painter's drop cloth, and baby wipes have in common? Nothing together but each one is an important part of a different project rolling around the recesses of my little brain. You'll have to stay tuned for more on that.

Stand back! I am (crafty) woman, hear me roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment