Monday, July 27, 2009

Doesn't She Clean Up Nice?

This is why I have developed a fondness for the Goodwill. One woman's trash is indeed another woman's treasure.....


I had been looking for some little silver or white cups, pitchers, or vessels that I can use as vases to display flowers from the garden that my hubby maintains for me (thank you, Mr. WF)

I found these little cups at the Goodwill and thought it was a long shot. What if I just threw away money on two old gnarly-looking cups? But I took a gamble at $6 for the pair and just looky what a little silver polish did for them? Beauty-full!

I know my tablescape needs some work but I'm not sure the monster truck is going to make the final cut.

Uh-oh.....it's just started to rain. Let's hope Lil B doesn't wake up screaming that he wants to "see rain, see thunder". I'm not ready for naptime to be over!



No comments:

Post a Comment